The refund policy of Computernetworkassignmenthelp.com
We aim to satisfy our clients fully. We have vowed to provide you with a first-class service promptly and according to your instructions. If you feel that we have not kept our end of the bargain, you are entitled to ask for a refund. Our refund policy highlights when and how you can ask for a reimbursement. As a legitimate computer network assignment help provider, we strive to leave our customers 100% satisfied. We emphasize that you refer to our refund policy before asking for a refund because there are only certain situations when we offer a refund.
We offer a full refund in the following situations:
- No tutor was assigned to your assignment: We boast a team of more than 100+ computer network assignment experts. It is rare for us not to find a professional to work on your assignment. However, if this happens, we will notify the student immediately and refund 100% of the amount paid
- Duplicate transactions: We are all humans and can make mistakes. You can accidentally place the same order twice or have a duplicate payment processed against the same order. If this happens, tell us immediately. A 100% refund will be issued for the unintentional duplicate transaction.
- The tutor was confirmed but the student decided to cancel the order: If you decide to cancel the order after a tutor has been confirmed, the refunded amount will vary depending on the time that has elapsed. The amount deducted covers the tutor’s and company’s efforts in accommodating your request and trying to provide you with the service you need.
- Late delivery: We aim to complete and deliver all assignments within the stipulated deadline. However, sometimes, emergencies such as the tutor getting ill can happen. In such cases, the amount refunded will be discussed with the student. Late deliveries that happen because the student failed to submit the assignment instructions and the resources required on time will not be considered for a refund. We recommend that you attach all the information required all at once when placing the initial order.
- Disputed claims: If the customer is not contented with the quality of work delivered, we will do everything possible to rectify the situation. Our experts will revise the paper and make changes at no cost until the client is satisfied. In case the client is still not satisfied even after multiple revisions, the client has a right to ask for a refund. However, (s)he will have to provide us with relevant evidence and document of proof within 7 days after receiving the work. We will investigate to determine the fate of your refund request. The result of the investigation will depend on the facts of the case and the evidence tabled by the student.
- Plagiarized content: We are against all forms of plagiarism. If you have proof that the work you have received is plagiarized, then you will need to provide us with a Turnitin report within 72 hours after receiving the work. We provide you with a refund after substantiating your claim.
You cannot ask us for a refund if:
- Your assignment was completed and requested and delivered on time
- A month has passed since you received the solution
- Editing and proofreading orders
- Change of deadline
Processing of the refund
We take a minimum of 7 working days to process a refund after your request has been accepted. Please note that the company is not liable for your banking fees, bank delays, and any other anomalies that are beyond the control of the company.